Branding, Customer Success, Digital Marketing, Go-To-Market Strategy, Product Marketing, Market Validation, Market Selection, Market Research
BUSINESS MODEL EXPERIENCE
EXPERTISE IN THESE COUNTRIES
New Zealand, United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada
Senior Director, Customer and Field Marketing
Hannah is a passionate marketing professional with ten years of experience working in SaaS startups including seven years in Seattle working in high tech, including Outreach.io. Currently a Senior Marketing Manager at LawVu in their award-winning growth and brand team, Hannah specialises in customer, product, and field marketing. She has participated in startup weekends and pitch series across New Zealand and the US and her passion is to help build strong global brands while showcasing New Zealand's startup talent.
Why are you passionate about working with startup founders?
Having worked in the US and gained that global experience, I've seen how valued New Zealand talent is on the world stage and how much we have to offer. However, I know firsthand the challenges involved with expanding globally, and so I'm motivated to help founders realise their potential and action and achieve their goals on the world stage.
What experience do you have working with startup founders?
- University of Canterbury Centre for Entrepreneurship member
- AR / VR Hackathon Seattle mentor
- Outreach.io - employee 11 so very close to early executive decision making and pivots to establish product market fit
- Seattle Startup Weekend participant
- Social Venture Partners Seattle Far Pitch finalist
- Women in Business & Leadership Initiative (WIBLI) Awards finalist