Coffee & Jam is Christchurch's longest running weekly meet up for entrepreneurial-minded people. It’s a great place to see ordinary people doing extraordinary things, be inspired, network, and share in an innovative space.
This week's speakers are:
1 - John Urlwin // UniSmart
UniSmart™ is a unique, live presentation for first year tertiary students, created right here in Christchurch, and taking UK and Australian universities by storm. It's unique approach to communication informs students while entertaining and engaging them. Twelve years of data consistently rates UniSmart as the most on-the-pulse induction programme available today.
2 - Tim Jones // Kilmarnock Enterprises
Tim has a diverse, international sales and marketing background experience. Ranging from working for large multinationals like Johnson & Johnson in the UK, through to running his own business Grow Good Ltd, where he is a specialist trainer and coach who helps people and organisations define their big-picture purpose and grow positive change in the world. Beyond that, Tim is a business owner of a for-profit B Corporation and also works for the not-for-profit Kilmarnock Enterprises.
Coffee and Jam is your opportunity to meet new people in the Christchurch entrepreneurial ecosystem and indulge in a little bit of free coffee, jam and bread.
1) Free beer for App testing. Go to KeithPreene.com to find out more.
2) Eden Persad is a freelance designer here in Christchurch. Check out his work at EdenPersad.cargocollective.com
3) Check out what TedX Youth Avon River has been up to at www.tedxyouthavonriver.com
4) Join Dorenda Britten at SIGNAL ICT Graduate School on 4th December 9-12 for a "Designing Solutions for the 21st Century" workshop. Register at https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/designing-solutions-for-the-21st-century-christchurch-tickets-52381694057 and use the code signal18 to get the special $99 rate.
5) Rachael Cox and her husband have recently moved to Christchurch and are looking to expand their PR efforts to their new home. If you are in need of communications and government relations experts get in touch at email@example.com