Coffee & Jam is Christchurch's longest running weekly meet up for entrepreneurial-minded people. It’s a great place to see ordinary people doing extraordinary things, be inspired, network, and share in an innovative space.
This week's speakers are:
1 - Christopher Bacon // Komodo Monitr
Chris Bacon, CEO & Founder of Komodo Monitr, a software product that provides a platform for athlete monitoring. While undertaking his PhD in sports science at the University of Canterbury, Chris has taken his research into athlete injury reduction and optimisation into a commercial capacity. Chris has previously worked in the English Premier League and also presently works with Canterbury United here in Christchurch.
2 - Sandy Galland // FoodStuffs: FoodStarter Competition
Sandy Galland is the Communications Officer at Foodstuffs South Island and was one of the leads on the FoodStarter Competition backed by New World and Ministry Of Awesome. Sandy’s background includes work across all aspects of communications, media and event management, through to owning and managing a diverse selection of small businesses.
Coffee and Jam is your opportunity to meet new people in the Christchurch entrepreneurial ecosystem and indulge in a little bit of free coffee, jam and bread.
If you have an idea you'd like to pitch get in touch with Milena at Milena@ministryofawesome.com
1. Mac OS/IPhone/Ipad programmer looking for work. Contact Mark via email@example.com
2. Jules, the "Mo Bro" has raised $1000 for Movember, and is ranked 63rd in NZ, help him raise more money for men's health at https://mobro.co/juliancone?mc=1
3. Seeds Podcast has gotten over 19,000 listens! Find out what the hype is about at www.seeds.libsyn.com
4. Don, received a BaICT at Ara, looking for an internship or junior job position in web and/or mobile development. Contact via 0226547240
5. Startup Christchurch is running an Intensive Online Marketing Workshop on Friday 23rd November from 9am-1pm at Greenhouse 146a Lichfield Street