Coffee & Jam is Christchurch's longest running weekly meet up for entrepreneurial-minded people. It’s a great place to see ordinary people doing extraordinary things, be inspired, network, and share in an innovative space.
Our Speakers this week are:
1. Alan Cox - Akimbo
Alan, Founder of Akimbo, a mental fitness app with a mission to improve the mental wellbeing of our global citizens. After overcoming his own struggles with anxiety and depression, he discovered his purpose for helping others develop a healthier mindset. As well as working on Akimbo, Alan is a mental health speaker and also spearheading a new initiative to get people to check-in on the wellbeing of those around them. He will be talking about his journey so far and outlining some simple tools we can all use straight away to make our own lives better.
2. Ellen Pender - BMNZ start up programme
Ellen is the Canterbury Manager of Business Mentors and is passionate about working with over 300 SME's per year, 100 of these being in the start up phase. She has been working with Businesses throughout her varied career in the finance, sales & marketing and advertising/media sectors. Ellen will be telling us about the BMNZ start up programme and how working with a Business Mentor can be thought provoking, inspirational and lead to success.
1. Anabell Munoz is from Colombia and currently looking for a job in Christchurch in the IT field. She has experience as a Business & IT Analyst. Here number is: 0273899538 and her email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Future of Business invites you to their monthly Jam on Wednesday, the 20th of February, at 5.30 pm at the Canterbury Club. A forum for business transformation, bringing information and insights to entrepreneurs and business owners. Full details on website. Registration on website is essential.
3. Eve Wingerath: What are you doing for NZ children's day on 3rd March? If you want a fun event to bring the kids to, and/or fancy some friendly 5-a-side soccer, contact email@example.com
4. Mahtab is a Junior Software developer. She is in Christchurch with a 12-month Germany Working Holiday Visa. During this time she looks forward to working as a Volunteer for IT projects. Her number: 027 251 2282 & her email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee and Jam is your opportunity to meet new people in the Christchurch entrepreneurial ecosystem and indulge in a little bit of free coffee, jam and fresh bakery bread.
If you have an idea you'd like to pitch get in touch with Milena at email@example.com