Coffee & Jam is Christchurch's longest running weekly meet up for entrepreneurial-minded people. It’s a great place to see ordinary people doing extraordinary things, be inspired, network, and share in an innovative space.
This week's speakers are:
1. Georgina Robertson - Humanitix
Georgia Robertson, CEO of Humanitix, the world's first non-profit ticketing platform transforming the events ticketing industry. From managing consulting projects while studying at Otago University to leading the social enterprise practise area working as a corporate lawyer at Duncan Cotterill, Georgia is excited by the power of business and technology to drive impact at scale. Georgia will be talking about building Humanitix, winning support from Google and Atlassian and doing good business in the experience economy.
2. Ashley Bass - SaaStr Conference
Ashley is a recent transplant from the US, where she worked as a product manager for a variety of companies in industries ranging from library software to data visualisation. She is now Senior Product Manager at Jade Software. The Jade team will attend the SaaStr Annual 2019 conference and Ashley will present some key learnings and resources from the conference for entrepreneurs, innovators and startups to consider.
1) Advice and support for businesses after the terror attack in Christchurch: https://www.cecc.org.nz/CECC_Public/BusinessSupport/Support_and_Care.aspx?WebsiteKey=541b6de0-2459-45af-be7d-48aa42b72574
2) Student's Grand Show: https://callaghan-innovation-student-grants-roadshow.lilregie.com/booking/attendees/new
3) If you would like to view Ashley's presentation, click here.
Coffee and Jam is your opportunity to meet new people in the Christchurch entrepreneurial ecosystem and indulge in a little bit of free coffee, jam and fresh bakery bread.
If you have an idea you'd like to pitch get in touch with Milena at firstname.lastname@example.org