Think you’ve got a business idea or startup that’s good enough to go global? Come and meet up with your very own NZTE (NZ Trade & Enterprise) mentor panel and find out if you’ve got the stuff to go global. This is a unique opportunity to check out your international options and walk away with insightful guidance to support your business growth.
There’s only 20 spots so book your space now.
Meet your mentors
Group 1: Tech & Marketing
- Adeline Giacometti – tech and strategy (experience own tech company, AmEx, Orange in the UK)
- Fiona McCullagh – tech (with a love of gaming) and growth
- Paul Burke – retail and technology (and lots of ideas) (experience with tech companies and own startups)
Group 2: Tech & Community
- Anna Guenther –crowdfunding (started PledgeMe), community, and tech
- Lyle Johnson – tech and marketing (experience at Tait)
Group 3: Consumer brands
- Ami Mitchell – consumer brands and strategy (experience at Icebreaker and Nood)
- Kate Fisken – consumer brands and marketing (experience at Sealord, Epicurean/the Collective, Lion, Adidas, Sony and NZ Rugby)
Group 4: Finance & Export
- Tina Leung – food and beverage and trade finance (experience Export Credit Office and Westpac)
- Rhea Cowell – distilling strategy down to it’s essence (experience at BDO and working with startups and Māori organisations
Group 5: Sales & Marketing
- Keith Mitchell – manufacturing and sales (experience Director of Major Accounts for Reivernet)
- Che Bliss – marketing and value prop (own marketing consultancy)
Each startup will have 25 minutes with one group of mentors.
About New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE)
Te Taurapa Tūhono | New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) Enterprise has a single purpose: To grow companies internationally, bigger, better and faster, for the good of New Zealand. As the New Zealand government’s international business development agency, our job is to support exporters in order to grow a productive, sustainable and inclusive economy. We believe we can’t prosper as a country by selling to ourselves, so we need to diversify and enhance the value of our goods and services exports, and attract smart investment.
We work with all kinds of innovative businesses, including food producers, Māori land trusts and iwi, tech startups, service providers, manufacturers and more. We have more than 700 employees and 222 private sector advisors around the world who use their knowledge and connections to add value to ambitious New Zealand businesses who want to go global, for the good of New Zealand.