Orion Energy Accelerator is a joint venture between Orion Group and Ara Ake. It is delivered by Ministry of Awesome, the Christchurch based Innovation hub and startup incubator. Orion Energy Accelerator aims to share the future of the energy sector by supporting startups with ground-breaking innovation.
The ideal candidate will have;
– Basic understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methodology
– Experience with research and content design
– Experience in sharing complex data in a simple and effective way
– Experience with data visualisation tools
– Experience in writing research reports or annual reports
– An interest in the startup and innovation sector
Roles and responsibilities
-Gather information from participants, mentors and partners of Orion Energy Accelerator.
-Run surveys which will give insightful information about startups and state of Energy Innovation in Aotearoa.
-Do primary and secondary research to gather relevant information.
-Create compelling content from quantitative and qualitative data collected.
-Create brand aligned visual content in the form of a publicly shared report.
Location: Te Ōhaka – Centre for Growth & Innovation
Timeframe: August 1 – September 30 (fixed term)
Hours: 200 hours
How to apply?
To apply for this role, just email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org